Fitzpatrick Kitchen and Appliance Centre

NordMende Dishwashers 

.

Free Phone 1800 303419

.

Back To Online Shop. click here>>

.

.

A full scale dinner party or a meal for one, a Neff dishwasher can handle anything you need it to. And that includes bulky pans and casserole dishes. Innovations like our unique VarioFlex baskets give you the complete flexibility you need for the way we cook today.

We do our best to make all our appliances energy efficient and as environmentally friendly as possible, and our dishwashers are no exception. All our machines are triple A rated for washing, drying and energy performance. Tests have proven they use far less water than washing up by hand, and you can use a timer to take advantage of off peak electricity costs. 

Clean 

Dishwashers

Laundry

 

DW60WH White

€ 300 

FREESTANDING DISHWASHER
DW60WH
4 programmes
49dB
White

Dimensions: H84.5 W60 D60 cm

4 programmes
> Prewash
> Eco 50?C
> Intensive 65?C
> Quick wash

General features
> 49dB
> Energy efficiency: A
> Adjustable upper basket
> Wine stems
> Foldable racks
> Electronic control system
> Metal filter
> Overflow protection system
> Electronic control system

 

DW60SL Silver

€ 340 

FREESTANDING DISHWASHER
DW60SL
4 programmes
49dB
Silver

Dimensions: H84.5 W60 D60 cm

4 programmes
> Prewash
> Eco 50?C
> Intensive 65?C
> Quick wash

General features
> 49dB
> Energy efficiency: A
> Adjustable upper basket
> Wine stems
> Foldable racks
> Electronic control system
> Metal filter
> Overflow protection system
> Electronic control system

 

DFSN60

€ 452 

FULLY INTEGRATED DISHWASHER
DFSN60
9 programmes
47dB
AAA rated

Dimensions: H81.5 W60 D57 cm

9 programmes
> Prewash
> Eco 50?C
> Quick wash
> Auto delicate 30-50?C
> Auto normal 50-60?C
> Auto intensive 60-70?C
> Hygiene 60?C
> Extra hygiene 60?C
> 55min 60?C

General features
> 47dB
> AAA rated
> Adjustable upper basket
> Wine stems
> Foldable racks
> Metal filter
> Overflow protection system
> Electronic control system

 

DSSN60BL

€ 432 

SEMI INTEGRATED DISHWASHER
DSSN60BL
7 programmes
47dB
Black

Dimensions: H81.5 W60 D57 cm

7 programmes
> Prewash
> Eco 50?C
> Intensive 65?C
> Quick wash
> Normal 55?C
> Delicate
> Extra intensive

General features
> 47dB
> AAA rated
> Adjustable upper basket
> Wine stems
> Foldable racks
> Metal filter
> Overflow protection system
> Electronic control system

 

DSSN60IX

€ 432 

SEMI INTEGRATED DISHWASHER
DSSN60IX
7 programmes
47dB
Stainless steel

Dimensions: H81.5 W60 D57 cm

7 programmes
> Prewash
> Eco 50?C
> Intensive 65?C
> Quick wash
> Normal 55?C
> Delicate
> Extra intensive

General features
> 47dB
> AAA rated
> Adjustable upper basket
> Wine stems
> Foldable racks
> Metal filter
> Overflow protection system
> Electronic control system